Fishing Forum

Full Version: 2 headed pike pic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just got this e-mail. No info except that it said "caught in Pineview Reservoir Ogden, UT". I know as well as everyone else that isn't true but thought you would like to see the pic.[cool]
[inline "2 headed pike.jpg"]
Pic isn't very good but you can see the details ok.[Wink]
[signature]
here is a full pic of it i got it a few weeks ago saying it was caught in minesota but thats just how the internet is
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]That picture has made the rounds on the Internet so many times those 2 poor pike must be dizzy by now. I first saw it several years ago, while I was living in Arizona, and somebody tried to tell me it was from one of the local lakes down there. Since then that picture has been credited with coming from almost every lake in the USA and Canada.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]It is two fish on a stringer, positioned so that it looks like a 2 headed fish.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
Someone on Freeform pointed out that the smaller one is in the other ones gills and with a little photo shop and a story here we go [pirate]
[signature]
lmaorn. that pic has been around for a yr or moore. its 2 pike one has head stuffed into the other gill. lol
[signature]
Aha! I figured as much from an e-mail. [Wink]
[signature]
[#000000][size 4]Two headed Pike, yaw, right, and the attached photo shows someone's success with worms while fishing off Lincoln Beach.[/size][/#000000]
[signature]
I know where i am going saturday! You just let the cat out of the bag.[Wink]
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Okay, here's one of my saber-toothed wipers from Willard Bay. It was in the Jurassic period (I'm that old) when there were still palm trees.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=13549]
[signature]
Strange fish, two for one.
[signature]
Two headed? Looks like one head and two tailed, to me!
[signature]
lol....love it.
[signature]