Fishing Forum

Full Version: Muskies on Pineview
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well tonite I took my 9 year old daughter Muskie fishing and what time we had! It was an explosive evening of Muskie fishing using top water lures only.

Fish #1 was 28"
Fish #2 was 35"
Fish #3 was 38"
Fish #4 was 40"

My sweet daughter was a trooper even though she was screaming when the 38" beast fell on the floor of the boat and started flopping. What made matters worse is I stupidly put my hand in his mouth it tore open my finger getting blood everywhere. I lost 3 lures and broke my steel leader once and snapped my 20 lb power pro line at the leader as well on some others. I must say it was an exceptional evening. I have two photos on my cell phone but can't figure out how to get them off yet. I left the Nikon home to make sure I did well[sly]

All were taken in 10-11 feet of water with a temp of 72 degrees. One Muskie even had a crappie lure inside his mouth.
[inline "PINEVIEW TIGER.jpg"]
[signature]
Great post! It's always the best fishing when you get to take your kids.

See if you can somehow get those pics uploaded for us : )
[signature]
nice I hope to take my kids out there for the sams experience. sounds like you guys had fun.
[signature]
sounds like an awesome day, glad to see the top bite is on. later chuck
[signature]
Best I could do on this pic. My daughter got it on a cell phone.
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]I snaked your picture out and lightened it up for you. The colors show better now and I put it "inline" so it shows in your post.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]...and not once did my fingers leave my hand.[/#0000ff]
[signature]