Fishing Forum

Full Version: Jet Skis Not for Everyone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[center][font "Comic Sans MS"][size 5]JET SKIS ARE NOT FOR EVERYONE![/size][/font]

[center][font "Times New Roman"][#804000][size 2][inline "PWCs NOT FOR EVERYBODY.jpg"]
[/size][/#804000][/font]

[center][font "Comic Sans MS"][#804000][size 5]Sorta Gives new meaning to the terms[/size][/#804000][/font]

[center][font "Comic Sans MS"][#804000][size 5]Low Rider, High Tide, Full Moon and [/size][/#804000][/font][font "Comic Sans MS"][#804000][size 5]Crack Kills![/size][/#804000][/font]
[center][font "Comic Sans MS"][#804000][size 5][/size][/#804000][/font]
[left][font "Comic Sans MS"][#0000ff][size 5]I think I saw this guy at Willard last week.[/size][/#0000ff][/font]

[signature]
I rescued that guy and his son at Jordanelle last week. No kidding, although the guy I rescued was not nearly as heavy as the guy in your photo, he was too heavy for the small Jet Ski that he and his young son were trying to ride. It would immediately sink and flip over whenever he climbed on it. We finally had to get the boy in the boat to get him out of the cold water and tow his father, while he hung onto the Jet Ski towards shore.
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Lucky you didn't get checked for a whale tag.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]One of my favorite all time movie lines is from Dirty Harry..."A man should know his limitations." But, when it comes to outdoor recreation we see folks all the time who write checks with their ambition that their bodies can't cash.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
That poor wave runner[img]../../../images/gforum/unsure.gif[/img]... [Wink][sly]
[signature]
Wonder if that dude has any idea what a big ass he looks like?
[signature]
^ ok the irony of that one made me laugh
[signature]
Thanks for the laugh.[sly]
[signature]