Fishing Forum

Full Version: Pineview Early Saturday Tigers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I met up with a couple of buddies and we piled into my little boat for a morning of musky fishing on Pineview. We met launched in the Middle fork arm and after traveling to Gurtsen dropped the trolling motor and started fishing at 5:40am. We fished both sides on the bay catching one tiger on a buzzbait. Fished around to party bay and had another follow. In party bay we had a tiger hit at the boat go under and come out the other side, jump and throw the lure. It was around 38"-40." Definitely bigger than the smaller one early on buzz. Fished out of party bay still headed west and motored over to the islands and fished the east side where I caught a tiger on a crank. Fished and tried to locate the other island but due to waves we headed south to cemetary. Fished the north side up to middle inlet. Buddy caught one at 34"-35" that quick released at the boat.

All fish we caught on chartruese colored lures. Water was 78-80. Fished until 10:45am. We covered a lot of shoreline but had a great time. All fish returned quickly. We made it a point to be very fast and not tire out the fish. Now I will attempt attaching photos.

cb
[signature]
Nice report. Can't wait for the pics.

Also, thanks for setting a good example for others:

[#800000]"All fish returned quickly. We made it a point to be very fast and not tire out the fish."[/#800000]
[signature]
I appreciate the comment. I found out why they didn't show. They are attached now. Hope you enjoy.

cb
[signature]
Thanks for the invite Clint! [frown] JK

Nice report and nice Tigers!
[signature]
Sorry! Boat was full fast. We usually are walking the shores fishing topwater at this time of year in years past and catch a couple or have a couple of takes. With a boat it is just easier to cover more water and less walking. I will give you some advance time on the next trip.

cb
[signature]