Fishing Forum

Full Version: take a little trip.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
in the little town i live in called randolph, NE there is a city park were the pool is located.there is also a creek that has minnows of some sort, crawdads, creeks chubs, bullhead,and maybe some carp.also a little leechs.there is a camp ground there though that people sometimes go to.come up there and camp a while.

also if u come up to fish all u do is tie a 10-15 inch fish line to something like a tent stake and put a hook and a weight on it and call it good.then take it down to the creek and just jam it into the ground a wait over night.use nightcrawlers for bait though.maybe dean minnows or stink bait.i have caught 3 creek chubs over 2 nights once and quit a while this summer and is starting up again.thanks.
[signature]
O.just 2 tell u guys, CAMPING IS FREE IN RANDOLPH![Image: happy.gif]WHO DOESN"T LIKE FREE CAMPING?!and there is even a creek 2 fishing in.if u r thinking about coming camping here PM me so i can tell u where u can get some firewood fishing stuff and other things 4 camping.
[signature]