Fishing Forum

Full Version: attn: old coot feed-n-fish idea
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey old coot your feed-nfish sounds like a blast. have you thought of holding one in a more central location such as utah lake? there is good white bass fishing right in the marina from shore. just an idea.
[signature]
hey you guys should do one of those get togethers in central utah
[signature]
how bout fish lake?

sm
[signature]
After the first one happens, maybe there will be a second one in a different location but I would think it is important for the first one to go good, before Old Coot plans a second Fish-n-fish. WH2
[signature]
[Tongue]The reason old coot is having it at willard,is he loves to wiper fish and he figures if he gets all them wiper fisherman in one place and feeds them,He will get all the secert wiper stuff he will ever need to know in one day.

LOL.

Fair trade I think?

If any of you southern boys would step up,I'm sure you could have a great get togther down in one of those location,Coot is not a moderator or is he being paid by BFT for his FISH-N-FEED Event,He just likes to meet people and feed them.

LMAO.I'm steping down of my soap box now.

Tight Lines

Tony[cool]
[signature]
we just tried one. . . everybody had an excuse . . maybe in the fall . .

sm
[signature]
[Sad]I know I seen how your effort turned out.

My dad lives in bloomington and has been fishing quail and kolob for the last few weeks and killing big bass,and lots of trout up at kolob.

trying to get him to buy a computer,he fishes out of a kick boat,so if you see a mexican in a kick boat,whiping a fly rod,say hey your son tony say hello.

TIGHT LINES

Tony[cool]
[signature]
well we were small but mighty!

maybe theres a curse . .

sm
[signature]
Hey thanks for the input fellow fishermen maby later in the year we can have one of these at utahlake, fishlake, or some other.
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]Hey fishing friends,[/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]I just got back from a mini-vacation with Mrs. Coot to Park City. Kept wishing I could get on a boat over on Jordanell. Anyway, I thought long and hard about having the Fish-N-Feed somewhere a little further south ... say Jordenell, Strawberry, Scolfield, etc. But the main thing that drove me to stay at Willard was that I live near by and Willard and only takes me a few minutes to get there. And since it is so important to me to be the first one through the gate at 6:00 AM to get the picnic sites I want I don't have to drive 1.5 - 2 hours to get there. Also, I'm up quite late the night before making preparations, it already makes for a SHORT night before a BIG day. Honestly though, I was VERY close to holding the dinner at Jordanell but I decided to get greedy again and hold it at Willard in an area that I am quite familiar with.[/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]But no doubt . . . a Fish-N-Feed anwhere would be fun![/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]Remember, get me your money by the 27th ...... [url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?post=43705"]http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?post=43705[/url][/size][/font]
[signature]