Fishing Forum

Full Version: GLAD TO BE FISHIN' WITH YOU
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
HOWDY GUYS,
MY NAME IS TODD MUNFORD AND I RUN A LITTLE TACKLE SHOP IN FAIRVIEW, UTAH AT BIG PINE SPORTS (TIMBERCREEK TACKLE). WE HAVE SOME GOOD WATER DOWN HERE. WE MOSTLY FLY FISH THE LAKES BUT ARE NOT AFRAID TO TOSS A NIGHTCRAWLER OR EGG SACK. I DO A WEEKLY UPDATE FOR THE DIVISION OF WILDLIFE RESOURCES "WWW.WILDLIFE.UTAH.GOV" FOR THE FISHING DOWN HERE
IN THE SOUTH EAST REGION. I'LL KEEP YOU GUYS UPDATED ON WHAT'S HOT DOWN HERE (OUR WATERS ARE SCOFIELD, HUNTINGTON,
ELECTRIC LAKE, CLEVELAND RES, BOULGER RES, BENCH'S POND, HUNTINGTON CREEK, GOOSEBERRY, NINE MILE, PALISADES TO MENTION THE MAJORITY). YOU GUYS TO A GREAT JOB AND I ENJOY YOUR ENTHUSIASM TOWARDS FISHING.
LOOK FORWARD TO TALKING TO YOU GUYS!
THNAKS! TODD (TIMBERCREEK)
[signature]
Welcome to the board TC!!! I hope to hear a lot of good input on Schofield from you. We have a few members in your area. I'm in Roosevelt, but grew up in Spansih Fork. My first fishing memories are on Schofield with grandpa.
[signature]
THANKS FOR THE WELCOME CF. SCOFIELD WAS DYNAMITE A WEEK AGO AS THE BIG BOYS WERE IN THE SHALLOWS SPAWNING. WE FISHED THE SOUTHEAST SHORE AND HAVE BEEN FOR THE LAST THREE WEEKS. EGG SACKS WERE THE TICKET. CAUGHT GOOD BOWS AND CUTS FROM 1 1/4 TO ABOUT 2 1/2 POUNDS. FISHING FAIR NOW WITH PURPLE LEECH PATTERNS (FLY FISHING) AND STRAIGHT NIGHTCRAWLER OR EGG SACK (BAIT FISHING) FISHING WITH MINNOWS (RED SHINERS TRAPPED AT THE LAKE) WILL BE FANTASTIC IN THE NEXT FEW WEEKS.
FISH ON! TC
[signature]
[cool]Welcome aboard, Todd. Looks like you were able to figure out the registering part. Now all you have to do is remember to log in before you post so that we know who you are.

I'm sure everyone will look to you as a valuable resource on the board.
[signature]
welcome im looking forward to your posts.[cool]
[signature]
Always good to have a new fisherman online with us, I guess since you are sending in fishing reports for the DWR you or one of your employes are doing the fishing? I've been wanting to get over to Huntington for about a year now and catch some of those tiger trout, I will be watching for your reports and waiting for that one that says Huntington is hot. Again good to have you here and thanks for your upcoming reports. WH2
[signature]
Welcome aboard TC. I have already been enjoying your posts on the State page. Keep up the good work. I can hardly wait to throw some elk hairs on that one little creek. SShhhhhh. Don't tell. I have family in Huntington and hope to spend a few weekends down there. Thanks for the reports.
[signature]
THANKS AGAIN GUYS FOR THE WELCOME! HUNTINGTON MAY HAVE ENOUGH SHORELINE THIS WEEKEND TO FISH. WE NEED ABOUT 20 YARDS OF OPEN WATER ON EDGES. THE TIGERS COME IN HEAVY AND FISHING NIGHTCRAWLER BEHIND FULL BUBBLE CAN BE AWESOME.
WENT UP TO CHECK IT OUT YESTERDAY JUST A TAD BIT OF OPEN. WILL LET ALL KNOW AFTER WEEKEND.
HAVE THE BEST DAY!
TODD
[signature]
Welcome aboard tc. We can always use more input. Epecially come this winter for scoffield. I have wanted to ice fish it for awhile. It is just a little far away. But am planning on it this winter. Now that we have all the gear to keep you warm and snuggly.
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]Glad to have you as a resource here, timbercreek. Appreciate you signing on and providing your resources for us. Again, welcome to BFT / UTAH.[/size][/font]
[signature]
good to have you here timbercreek!

sm
[signature]
CAN ANYONE TELL ME HOW I CAN GET A TROUT UNDER MY USER NAME. I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE THING IS, UNDER IT NOW.
THANKS SO MUCH!
TODD
[signature]
Its dertermined by how much you post,we all were a worm at one time,LOL.

welcome to the site,check your private messages,I sent a question your way.

TIGHT LINES

Tony[cool]
[signature]
BUD I TRIED TO SEND YOU BACK ON PRIVATE MESSAGE BUT I DON'T KNOW IF IT WENT. 50 MINUTES FROM GUNNISON TO FAIRVIEW. 45 (W/OUT BOAT) LITTLE OVER HOUR WITH BOAT. STEEP BUT YOU'LL BE OK TOWING. I GO SLOW ANYWAY BECAUSE IT'S SUCH A NICE DRIVE.
THANKS! TODD
[signature]
Hi Timbercreek, welcome to BFT and I will be looking forward to your reports. That seems to be the only area I ccould possibly talk the wife into going.
[signature]
Here is how you get the different fish below your user name.

0 => Greenhorn
5 => Bait
25 => Shiner
50 => Brookie
100 => WeakFish
200 => Perch
300 => Rainbow Trout
400 => Calico Bass
500 => Walleye
750 => Barracuda
1000 => Large Mouth Bass
1250 => White Sea Bass
1500 => Alaskan Salmon
1750 => Striper Bass
2000 => Chain Pickeral
2500 => Yellowtail
3000 => Northern Pike
3500 => Dorado
4000 => Sturgeon
4500 => Tuna
5000 => Channel Catfish
5500 => Swordfish
6000 => Aligator Gar
7000 => Marlin
8000 => Sturgeon
10000 => Shark
10000 + => Is still in the works and were talking about having great prizes for users (and moderators) who reach this.

I hope this helps, WH2
[signature]
WIPERMAN,
THANKS FOR THE INFO. SHARK COMIN' ON.
ROAD, WE'LL GET YOUR WIFE FISHING DOWN HERE, I'LL HAVE SOME GOOD UPDATES MIDDLE OF NEXT WEEK.
[signature]
welcome timber,

ill be looking forward to any posts on huntington since ive yet to catch a tiger trout. glad to have you here.
[signature]
I'll take you when it frezzes. The fishing at first ice is smoking HOT!!! White what-a-crickets work like crazy through the. I see no reason they won't work in open water.

IFG
went once to huntington fished for a few hours. had a zillion bites but never landed a fish. it seemed they were all small over aggresive tigers. had alot of fun in the creeks up there. but want a nice picture of a tiger. maybe around 18 or so inches if bigger if they are in there. have a replica mount done that would be sweet.
[signature]