Fishing Forum

Full Version: How about another picture this time a hog
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[inline "cochon[1].jpg"]

[inline "cochon0[1].jpg"]

[inline "cochon1[1].jpg"]
[signature]
Holy crap, that's a huge hog! Those things are scary!
[signature]
kinda looks like my m-i-l
[signature]
Lmao- Jason your killin me[laugh].....
[signature]
Looks like they shot that out of a "field" I would have drove past that one!![laugh] There would be some big ol slabs of bacon on that bad boy!!
[signature]
I dont know how they could look at it in they're frying pan
[signature]
Not sure what you mean??
Huge bacon strips or bad to kill it?[angelic]

Curt, That is one of the biggest hogs i have ever seen. The guys from MonsterQuest would be glad to see this story.
You got any more info?
[signature]
I just meant you would need some terradactyle eggs to go with that bacon you know eyes bigger than your stomach
[signature]
I gotcha[Wink]
I think a few dozen Jumbo's would do. Gotta cover it with cheese and salsa too![Smile]
[signature]
need to be more specific is it pace or the New york city salsa , cheddar cheese or holy cheese. Just dont want to be the one they're getting the rope for.
[signature]
I was hoping someone else had read about it and had some details but all I got was the pictures[:/]. I can tell it is very big and I think it is a Russian boar but that is all I know.
[signature]
Not Pace, i found a huge beetle in a jar 2 years ago.[crazy]
[signature]
Huge bacon, huge eggs lots of cheese maybe all it needs is a big bottle of pace with a huge beetle to top it off
[signature]