Fishing Forum

Full Version: Fish lake in shirt sleaves
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[fishin]Went to fish lake last monday with friend Bob. We took the boat and had an absolutely a great day. we got there at a little after 8 and the fishing was hot from the first cast. We fished tub jigs with minnow tip and the fish were very hungry..All splake but lots of them..We would cast out the jigs, bring them in and watch the six or seven fish that followed it fight for it. Fishing with two poles was impossible. The temp. was in the sixties and the fish were in the 70"s. We could not keep track of the number of fish we caught and released, but I think a very truthful number would be around 150. All but three were splake ranging from 8 inches to 18. It was just one great trip. Now I can't wait for the ice. Oh, all were caught on tub jigs.
[signature]
In case no one has said this before, welcome to the site. Sounds like a great trip to Fish lake, too bad no big fish came out to play but still a very good trip Have you ever done that good before?
WH2
[signature]
that's a freakin awesome day! makes me kinda jealous, but fl is pretty far away, so I'll have to go back to the berry[cool]
[signature]
That's a great day....I am sitting at work, wishing I could be fishin'[crazy]