Fishing Forum

Full Version: First ever Ice Fishing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So my wife, Lisa, her son Clay, and I went up to Strawberry this morning. 10 Below at 8:50am when we got to the marina. My wife said that if she enjoyed it she would go again, if it was miserable, that was that. Well, she caught her first cuttie this morning and well, she said she had a blast [Smile] and we are going back maybe on Wed, but we are for sure Thursday. Last day before Clay goes back to college in Oklahoma. Below is a picture of her and her fish. And a picture of Lisa and Clay.
[signature]
Well done! That's all it takes to get someone hooked![Wink]
I've been trying to get my wife to go for 10 years now. I keep telling her its not that cold with an ice shelter. I usually end up in a t-shirt if its a sunny day.[cool]
[signature]
Nice report and great pictures. Can say you did it right, return customer.
[signature]
I was sure that she would enjoy it if she stayed warm enough. When the fish hit and she set the hook, she was hooked. She lit up like a Christmas tree. I am happy!![Smile]
[signature]
Nice job Lisa, way to out fish them boys. glad you guys had a good time. later chuck
[signature]