Fishing Forum

Full Version: Red Fleet Brown
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For those who believe that Red Fleet is just a lake that you pass by on the way to Flaming Gorge, you might want to check this out.

[Image: RedFleetBrown.jpg]

I tried to find the picture at [url "http://www.vernal.com"]www.vernal.com[/url] but was unable to. Sorry.
[signature]
Nice fish, I havent fished red fleet yet, but would like to. I know alot of the little irrigation canals out in the basin hold some of Utahs biggest fish, Definitely those big germans. I have caught some close to that size, but not that big.
[signature]
sweet fish what did you do with it?
Trent
[signature]
I guess first, I need to say sorry for the size of the pic. It didn't look that big when I copied it from the papers site.

I didn't catch the fish, it was just in the local paper. I'm good an jealous though.
[signature]
[Smile]Thats why I love to fish the basin because in some of those small bodies of water out there. There are some monster fish. If you notice in the picture near the tip of the browns forked tail there is my name. Since oct I have lost two browns that were just a little bit smaller then that one.
[Wink]Tincanfsh.
[signature]
well Sadly if that was the same one you wont be catching that one again. i didnt notice your name though for some reason i think its that new form of fisherman writing full of notches and gouges.
[signature]