Fishing Forum

Full Version: New Member
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone!! I'm a new member as of today. A good friend of mine hooked me up to this site and it is great. Ive been reading alot of posts and have enjoyed everyone of them. [Smile] Will be posting things myself when i get the hang of it.
[signature]
Welcome to the forum. Smile
[signature]
Welcome to the forum. We look forward to hearing about your adventures.

Windriver
[signature]
welcome.....we did not do to well today but there is always tomorrow eh?
[signature]
yes, there will be another time maybe we can catch one[:/] if i can figure this out i'll post some pics if we do any good[Image: dumb.gif]
[signature]
[Smile] Good to have you on board cutbow! Many of us love to see fishing pictures.

DeeCee

I love to ice fish, not because I like the cold, but because it is the only time I can impress my wife, by walking on water. [cool]
[signature]
Hello all I am a new member of this as of today! This is a awesome site. I was just wanting to see the local fishing reports and came across this.. Alot of good looking fish pics on here. I will post some when I can. I look forward to hearing the fish storys to come.... Have a great night everyone.......[Wink]
[signature]
welcome aboard bigfishdaddy, and cuttbow hope to hear about all your fishing adventures
[signature]