Fishing Forum

Full Version: Was a lurker....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
but I thought I really ought to register. Anyhow, I moved to Cache Valley last year, and was wondering if anyone knows any good trout streams besides the Logan and Blacksmith up here. I'm really enjoying the warmwater fishing up here, but wouldn't mind some more variety to my trout fishing.
Thanks
[signature]
you can fish the little bear down around paradise and avon. but logan and blacksmith are generally the best stream fishing you've got here in cache valley.

welcome to the forum
[signature]
Welcome to the site Gstott, thanks for signing up. The only trout stream I can think of that you haven't listed is the one below Porcupine res. Hopefully some of the guys that know a little more about Cache valley will give you some better info. WH2
[signature]
yeah that's the little bear. goes from porcupine into hyrum and from hyrum to cutler
[signature]
Welcome to the site! I don't know much about northern Utah, but if you have any questions about central or southern Utah I'd be more than happy to help.
[signature]
I spent a lot of time in Utah Valley, so central I know pretty well. I'm kind of missing some my old favorite streams down there. The Logan and Blacksmith are fun, but I've never caught more than 50 fish in a day there. Down in central Utah I had numerous streams where I broke 100 fish. I'll have to give the Little Bear another try. I hit it in May for about 30 minutes, but the water was pretty high and only one short stretch was fishable, and everybody had been fishing it. I'm planning on getting my Idaho license this year, so if anybody out there knows some good streams in southern Idaho, you can PM me. I would be very grateful.
[signature]