Fishing Forum

Full Version: Sebastian Inlet Fl.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, I am heading down to orlando next week to visit my parents for a couple of days and I also have plan to head down to Sebastian Inlet and do some fishing,is the pier crowded,hows the night fishing and has there been any good fishing on the back side of the inlet where the picnic tables are at. Also would like to know if there has been any fishing going on under the bridges when you get into melbourne?? Thanks
[signature]
Good luck Luism, I don't really know the area but am headed to the Frt. Lauderdale area Thursday and am going to get out Friday to fish.
[signature]
Thanks for the luck theangler and the same go for your trip!!!!
[signature]
Went down to sebastian on thursday early morning, perfect day to be fishing. Had a couple bites in the morning but nothing hook on, then around 10 thats when the blues and whiteys started really biting, hook 3 blues and 2 whiteys on the north pier but threw the whiteys back because they were small and then hook a nice size stingray. Around 11:30 it slowed down but still had a great day!!! Planning on going saturday. I can tell you this if anyone is planning a trip to sebastian get there early so you can get a good spot, I had a great time so will you!!

****please refrain from links to other forums. TN2****
[signature]
Nice report bro. Thanks for sharing.[Smile]

Please try to keep original posts here. We do need to refrain from posting links that lead to other forums. We do have members here that belong to many different sites with forums. All are welcome here.[cool]
[signature]
Awesome! Glad to hear you did good!! Fishing was slow for me but I did get one:
[center][Image: 9440-medium_ftluaderdale%252520018.jpg]
[/center]
[signature]
Nice shark
[signature]
Ohh. Thats a nice little Hammer bro. Good job.
I'm headed for the Gulf next week. I'm finishing up a tournament in India from this week and half of next week.

We will be targeting Hammers, Bull Dogs and then sneak in for some Humbolts at Cortez.[cool]
[signature]
thats an awesome hammerhead great catch!!
[signature]
hey guys heading back to sebastian this weekend hopefully I land a oversize red or snook!!
[signature]
Hi,
It a really a very nice easiest way of earning,anyone can do this business after making even a small investment.
[signature]
I went back to sebastian about 2 weeks ago with my oldest son and man did we have a great time.The weather was perfect!!Got there around 5am and the pier was pack already(fished all day at the north pier).we caught some blues,whitings,black drum,spanish mackerel,1 jack,2 reds and 2 30in snooks that my son caught,so we went home with a feast!!!But man their was some oversize snooks and reds being caught that day it was a great day to be fishing.I am planning another trip to sebastian in late may to early june this time my fishing buddy wants to come.
[signature]
I was there surfing one day and saw some good bait fish jumping so my brother and I left the surf and went fishing...

I caught my largest saltwater fish ever that day...

Spanish mackerel.... 16Lbs....

good fishing spot and great spot for sport ... good surfing .. hot chicks...

just a great beach.
[signature]
that was last spring what is the record spanish mackerel in florida? I think I might have caught it...

my SM was 16 lbs 5 oz.... we used official scales and then released the fish...

I think I caught the state record .... oh well...
[signature]
yea just looked it up... wow i caught the record... and released it

12lb is the record... and we got that on record bro's ...

its on video and we have pics... I guess I should have called the game warden on that one..

oh well.... world record is 12lb????

that fish I caught was 16....

omg......
[signature]
well I don't care I know I caught it...

wow I beat the world record by 4 pounds....

glad that fish is still out there...
[signature]
not a Mack..... a hybrid species....

No record.
[signature]