Fishing Forum

Full Version: Another Yuba Trip
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We also fished Yuba today and had some good luck as well. Fished out from boat ramp 200 yds in 44 ft of water using minnows cut in pieces and tipped on a Swedish Pimple. Also here are a couple of pictures of the ramp at Oasis for a look at edges
[signature]
Nice fish, are you catching them right off the bottom? Steady action or off and on? Thinking about heading there Thursday with an older gentleman who doesn't get out much so hoping to get into some action. Thx
[signature]
Wow the edges look bad for 4 wheelers. Dont wanna do a bassrod!! [sly] Well you gonna keep us in suspense did you limit out or what? How long did you stay? I am headed out there this thursday and i am not sure yet which side to fish. The painted rocks report was good just need to know about osasis. I amtaking my wife so a bathroom would be good.
[signature]
Nice catch, taking all the Eyes food.
[signature]
If the Eyes are eating those, I'd better spool up some higher # test for spring!
[signature]
The big ones are
[signature]
[fishin]We were fishing just off of the bottom and moving bait now and then. We are planning another trip for thursday. We did finish are limit out at about 1.00 pm.Started fishing at 9.30 am.[fishin] Bite was pretty steady once we found the fish. Edges are soft about 2 ft out then gets pretty good as long as we dont get a lot of warm weather we should be alright for a while.[fishin] Good luck and tight lines
[signature]