Fishing Forum

Full Version: Hill Archers open house
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It looks like we are going to have an open house at the Hill AFB archery club on April 25th. Everyone is welcome to come up and see our range and what we have to offer. There will be a free 3-d shoot from 9:00- 4:00 and the public is welcome. You will need to let one of the club members know so that we can make arrangements with the security forces for that day. Once you are sponsored on you will be able to join the club and get your own range card so you can access the club at anytime without special arrangements. This is new to the public and there are a few hoops to jump through but it is a great club and a great range.

When we get the flyers made up I'll post one on here.
If you have any question send me a PM and I'll try to answer them. [Image: icon_smile.gif]
[signature]
Here is a little update on the open house. We are going to have demo bows from Hoyt, Matthews, Browning, PSE, and possibly Alpine, Martin and Bear. There will also be a 22 target 3D course that IS FREE. We are trying to put together some clinics on how to set up and tune your bow. Times are going to be from 9:00 to 5:00. We will also be selling burgers and drinks so you can shoot and eat up there. We'll be there rain or shine, were going to have some canopies set up just in case it's bad weather, so come up and see what we have to offer. The membership is now open to the public.
If you need acces to the base let me know and I can get you access for the day.
[signature]