Fishing Forum

Full Version: Bear Lake report ON MONDAY
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[font "Times New Roman"]Fishing was Great!!!! Catching sucked. Beautiful day at bear lake yesterday, not cold at all but we only had 1 bite. A nice cute I lost at the boat. About 5 boats and only one were catching anything and they weren’t sharing any info. They looked like they where using something very silver and small but never saw what. Tried everything in my box and at every depth but nothing. By the way Jaybird I spell Crappy, Crappy because there Crappy!!!![/font]

[font "Times New Roman"]“I caught fishing fever, now it burns when I pee”![/font]
[font "Times New Roman"]TheGreat[/font]
[signature]
[font "Times New Roman"]By the way Jaybird I spell Crappy, Crappy because there Crappy!!!![/font].....so with that logic, we can only assume that you think Cuts are cute!? LMAO....I'm tellin ya, you can increase your catch ratio by taking a neighbor fishing!
[signature]
0_fishianado,
Im thinking of going to willard in the morning from 8-1ish. want to take some time off work and go?[fishin] you know you want too!!! I'll call you tonight!

[font "Times New Roman"]“I caught fishing fever, now it burns when I pee”![/font]
[font "Times New Roman"]TheGreat[/font]
[signature]
Sorry I almosrt ran you off the road. I didn't even see you when I passed. To bad you didn't have better luck. It's good to see you got the boat out finally. I might try to go out this weekend. Don't know where, I'll call you.
[signature]