Fishing Forum

Full Version: Fishing Day for DAV'S
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm hoping some of you Guys and Gals out there step up to the plate and offer up a boat to give our DAV'S a great day of fishing at Strawberry in Aug. Remember these are the men and women that gave alot to allow us to hunt or fish and enjoy the country we live in. When Cliff brought this up last year we had alot of volunteers that were willing to donate their time and boats to give the Vets a good day. I commend Cliff for taking the ball and running with it. I know he needs to know how many boats are available so he can make sure we have enough to accomodate the DAV'S that would like to fish that day. Let's get the ball rolling, thanks fellow BFT'RS.[fishin]
[signature]
I plan on being there with my 17' old beater, I will be able to take 1 or 2 but I doubt I can fit a wheelchair, unless I can con my buddy into taking his new Smokercraft which shouldn't be hard. I am going to try and make the meeting. Remo
[signature]
hi pete i would love to put a dav in my triton i have tournment. on aug 15 if it is not on that date its ago let me know thanks usmc
[signature]
Would love to do this. I travel for a living so I need to know when as soon as possible to get it on the calender. Also, I am not too familiar with Strawberry so i hope as we get closer to the event, those on this board will help an ignoramous like me help these vets catch fish.

I have a 17' fish & ski, probably won't do for a wheelchair but could fit a couple of folks.
[signature]
I would love to bring my boat out (it's a 14' aluminum) so sign me up. However I don't know anything about strawberry. I could find some one else to go with me who does and that would still leave room for some one else. Let me know when and I'll be there and help with anything I can.
[signature]
I am in i have wll take my 16 ft crestliner i can take one or 2 depending on their needs.
[signature]
I'd be tickled to bring my old 1968 Glastron 17' runabout with a 120 hp. OMC outdrive. It's old but I'm a pretty fair mechanic so it can be trusted. I can take three with me with one of those in a wheelchair. I'll be off Aug 1&2, 7 through 13, 19 & 20 and 29 & 30. If it happens on any of those days, count me in.
[signature]