Fishing Forum

Full Version: flip1up, CFF #3 Nick., Bass, 4-25-09, My Wife
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
<br /> My lovely wife decided that she wanted to see what this tournament thing was all about. She had a very productive day on the water. She didnt catch any fish in her maybe 2 hours of fishing but she did catch up on some sleep, went through the better part of 2 magazines and read half of a book. Her netting skills were pretty sharp though, she netting most of my rods every time she picked it up emoLaugh So most of them were lipped. Bless her heart though, she had to work late Friday night and had worked the last 10 days straight. She gave up and left for the house about 1:30. I really enjoyed our day together though. We had a small limit that weighed 10.5-11.0 pounds ?? All were caught on either a green pumpkin Paca Craw or a DJW 1/2 oz. Spinnerbait. Most were in less than 10 foot of water. I caught alot of buck Bass, probably 25 total mostly around wood on the lower end of the lake. emoGrouphug