Fishing Forum

Full Version: brass Swivels
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What is everyones opinion on weather brass swivels actually work. I have heard that other types of swivels actually do the job but that those cheap brass swivels don't really keep your line from twisting.
[signature]
They work, I use the ball bearing ones because they are stronger and made better
[signature]
Just cause its cheap doesnt mean it doesnt work. But most often times it does mean it doesnt work as good.
[signature]
Bearing swivels are the WTG...stronger and great for all be eliminating line twist especially when trolling spinners. Bearing swivels are the only swivels we use...no disappointment from us.

[Smile] [Smile]
[signature]
"Bearing swivels are the WTG...stronger and great for all be eliminating line twist especially when trolling spinners. Bearing swivels are the only swivels we use...no disappointment from us."

[#8000ff]Totally agree! Its worth spending a few extra bucks on some good "Bearing Swivels". If you are trolling a lot, you will save yourself from a lot of twisted line. Guess how I know that lol?.....[/#8000ff]
[signature]