Fishing Forum

Full Version: Jordanelle today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hit the Nelle this morning ,( 9:00 )
Had to try the boat out with the new out drive done great,
Did fish for a couple of hours, Had a couple of hits and stuck two more got them to the boat and lost them at the boat, they where browns Oh $hit , But it was good to get out on the boat again,The Boat Ran great the new gearing worked great,
So it looks like Flaming gorge here we come,
Go start chasing them big old Trophy around again. up at the GORGE, I know there is a 50# Mack waiting for me.
and a 7# Kokanee ????????????[Wink]
Sure a lot of run off in rock cliff arm ??? the water is dark brown. and full of floating wood be carefully ,
[signature]
Thanks for the report Hooter. Were you able to see the inflow of the Provo? Was it running high? It sounds like it is with the muddy water. What was the highest water temp?
[signature]
Hey fish4fun05,
It was running purity good water temp up in next to inlet was 41* and real muddy .
[signature]
Hey Roger, good to hear the new outdrive is working good! Glad to hear that you at least hooked into a couple of Browns. I'm headed for the other "Nelle" this weekend and will gve you a update on the Browns up there. [cool]
Bigfishwanted is heading to the Gorge also with his new boat. Good luck to you guys.
[signature]