Fishing Forum

Full Version: shiftworker, guntersville, panfish, apr 28 09, wife and kid
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
got out around 530 this evening trying to get my son who is a hair over a year and a half old to catch a fish..... or really just reel one in..... we practice (play) in the yard all the time..... so time to put it to work... well we got there and pulled up on a bed and i got one on his spiderman rod and gave it to him.....he finally got it in the boat... it took a while and some coaching but he finally got it in...and it was over from there..... he wanted to play with the fish rather than fish........ so we put a few in the livewell for him to play with....it kept him busy while we hammered em pretty good.. everyonce in a while he would want to reel one in.... it was fun.... probably more fun for me than him... we ended the day with him throwing his spiderman rod in the water.... and it sunk fast.... it was junk anyway..... maybe he was telling me he wanted a better set up... i put a picture on here but is isnt very good.... i took a picture with my phone off of here camera screen..... kinda blurry... but you get the point... im no smart enough to get the pics off the camera to the cpu...<br /><br />going after the green fish in the a.m.... hopefully i will find some...