Fishing Forum

Full Version: Fast Turn Around
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I got my turkey back today that I killed a couple weeks ago from my Taxidermist, Dan did a great job and I'm very pleased, now I have to find a place to put it.[cool]
[signature]
Great looking mount Pete! You must have quite the trophy room going by now.
[signature]
WOW!!! Nice looking bird.
[signature]
Thats a great looking mount!! looks like a 8"-9" beard sure jealous...
[signature]
8 inch beard, bottom part has been worn off from the thick cover along the river bottom I was told by the taxidermist, as well as the tips of his tail feathers were worn. Regardless I had a good time chasing him for a few days before things finally came together and I had him come to my call.
[signature]
VERY NICE!!!![cool]
[signature]
" 8 inch beard, bottom part has been worn off from the thick cover along the river bottom

Hey is that describing you, or the bird?? [shocked]

Cool mount congrats
[signature]
Where were you? I spent the past couple days at Roger's trying to get my grandson into some birds, couldn't get him close enough for a decent shot at a tom. Mixed some of my famous bloody mary's in the evenings at his place. By the way you may see 8Ball make some entries on here.
[signature]
I don't know for sure about the beard being worn off but you are starting to ruffle my "Tail Feathers". LOL[:p]
[signature]
OHHHH We all know your just a cacklein old gobbler [sly]

Sent you a pm
[signature]
Looks great Pete. Thanks for posting him up here for us.
[signature]
If you wouldn't mind sharing info on who the taxi was and how much he charged you...
[signature]
Dan Johnson "Wilderness taxidermy" in Syracuse. You can call him for the prices. I've had him do Deer, Elk, Birds, & fish for us. I live fairly close to him so it makes it easy.
[signature]