Fishing Forum

Full Version: Tags in the mail.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Was getting anxious to shoot my bow this weekend farther then 20 yrds at the range. My tag came in the mail today and now I am really excited to start trowing arrows down range and start playing with the new stealth cam.

Anyone else get there tags yet?
[signature]
Mine too. Buck deer, any weapon, San Juan Elk Ridge.
[signature]
Got my SE gen buck deer tag in the mail yesterday.
[signature]
Muzzleloader, Southeastern.
[signature]
I got my tags also. I got a Southern muzzle tag and also drew a moose. I've been switching areas to apply for the last few years, due to the fact that my first couple of choices have not been producing very big bulls. I drew out for the East Canyon-Summit/Morgan unit. I think there are some big bulls here, but the problem is most of the unit is private property. I have a couple of places to try, but if anyone owns land up there or knows someone who does, I could always use a little help. Personally, I think just going on a limited entry hunt is almost funner than having the tag. No pressure on you to shoot anything. If you want a fun hunt, give me a holler. The unit boundries are basically the mouth of Weber canyon, up I-84 to Echo Junction, across I-80 to say Little Dell/Mt. Dell, then across the Morgan/Davis county line North to Weber Canyon. If anyone knows this area or has access and would be willing to help out a fellow BFT hunter, it would be greatly appreciated. My family owns a cabin up at Flaming Gorge, and I would be willing to take you up on the Gorge for a weekend in trade. Thanks for any help in advance.
[signature]