Fishing Forum

Full Version: Stormy Willard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A buddy and I hit Willard about 2:30 pm and as we were motoring out of the South marina a power-boater was towing in a half submerged speedboat. I being a nice guy and looking for some good karma helped the owners by picking them up from the dike and taking them to the dock. According to the speedboat owner they had a cooling hose come loose and flood the boat. I would like to say I feel bad about a “Power-Squadron” member biting the dust but I don’t for some reason.

The Karma I received gave me a wiper, two minutes after I put my line in the water on the way toward the Island. I didn’t measure it but according to my Berkley electronic scale it was 2.7 lbs. About an hour later my buddy caught a walleye. No measurement but it weighed 2 lbs even, we turned around to head back towards the marina and that is when the storm hit. Three-foot swells have a nasty way of crashing the bow. We made it back safe and sound, but we got a little wet.

[#0000ff]Sorry grousehunter but no links of any kind are allowed until you have made 15 post, please see the [/#0000ff][url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/forum/Utah_Fishing_Forum_C55/Utah_Fishing_General_F58/gforum.cgi?do=faq"][#0000ff]FAQ[/#0000ff][/url]
[#0000ff]Here are your pictures though, so everyone can see.[/#0000ff]

Me and the Wiper
[inline wiper.jpg]
Buddy’s Walleye

[inline GHwalleye.jpg]
[signature]