Fishing Forum

Full Version: What a great site for a newbie flyfisherman
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I'm relatively new to the state of Utah. Moved here last July. Needless to say I'm clueless about flyfishing in Utah. That is until I found this forum 2 days ago. I tried to fish the Provo River the day before I found this site. Big mistake. After 2 days of browsing the forums, I feel like I can now make much more wiser decisions on when and where to fish.

Thanks for all the great info.

DU_flyfisherman
[signature]
[#810081][#000000]hiya DU_ff .. welcome to the site.. sounds like you have found your way around okay but in case you missed it here is a link to the [url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/forum/gforum.cgi?category=69"]fly fishing forum[/url].. [/#000000]
[#000000] [/#000000]
[#000000]MacFly [cool][/#000000][/#810081]
[signature]
Welcome to the site DU, I see you have already found the Utah FF board, I will assume you have found the Utah main board as well but please let us know if you have any questions about the site. WH2
[signature]
[center][font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4][Image: happy.gif]Hi there DU_ffm and welcome. Nice to have you aboard and hope to see some pics of your catch. Good luck.[/size][/#008000][/font]
[signature]