Fishing Forum

Full Version: just duck
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[cool]was fishing with my buddy a few years back when i let him tryout a small minnow shallow diver by rebel,to start you all out right he had never been fishing before so he was a lot green and hung up alot.well back now i was fishing beside him for the first few hours then after a couple of near body percing i move to the other of asmall hill that seperated us to give him room to learn to cast better.then i had a good fish on when all of a sudden i felt my self being pulled back wardshe was hollering he had a big one and you guessed he did me a set of treble hooks tearing at my back well it took him ten min of me telling him i was his fish for him to come over and un hook me he had gotten excited by the thought of his first big whopper ,i was glad i wasnt taken to a taxedermy.
[signature]
the same thing happend to me, but i knew that i hooked someone.

I was learning how to flyfish, and I let out too much line for my casting. I didnt see my line hit the water so i followed it all the way to my friend chris' head. it was soooo funny!

joe
[signature]
note to self - put off learning fly casting!

[Wink]

sm
[signature]
haha....have to learn somehow and somewhere....haha

joe
[signature]
HOLD YOUR MOUTH RIGHT THAT WILL HELP HAHAHA
[signature]
Thanks again
[signature]