Fishing Forum

Full Version: Jordanelle 7/19 from the shore REPORT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First post in a long time from me !. Ive been busy with work & recording a new album with my band. Finally was able to make it out fishing sunday night. Short report & pics

Arrived around 6:30pm, fished until about 9:30 pm. Landed 6 fish. One small rainbow on a panther martin. Then 5 smallies all on Senko's fished weightless. My dad also landed 2 nice smallies with the same set up. Beautiful evening & a couple of nice smallies.
Peace & good fishin'
[signature]
Hey[Wink]! Thanks for the nice report!

what is you're band's name?
[signature]
Thanks !
My bands name is Funk Fu.. You can check us out at myspace.com/funkfu we play around town alot. I hope to get some more fishing trips in soon, so I can contribute more to the forum
[signature]
Way to go really nice fish. Thanks for sharing what you used , some anglers are not so helpful , most of us are catch and release and it sure does make for a better day when you have just a little better info. Good job and thanks again-think i'll get my float tube in this week. [fishin]
[signature]