Fishing Forum

Full Version: Jordanelle with Bassrods
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Got up early this morning, and met Bassrods up at Jordanelle at 4:45am.

I was unsure about getting there that early, but WOW, I was glad I did. The lake was beautiful that early in the morning. If you've never fished that early, I highly recommend it.

Had a fun day with Bassrods, who was a great host. We hit the Rock Cliff area first, and got about 5 each, all in the 12-14" range. Throwing Senkos and drop shot grubs.

We jumped around to 3 or 4 other areas of the lake, and both got a couple fish that were a little bigger, aroudn 15". No big fish for the day, but still a great day, and got into a lot of fish. We fished until about noon, and called it a day.

Thanks again Bassrods for the trip, and I'll post some pics tomorrow.

Nate
[signature]
What? No multiple fish over 19", no 20"ers? Big fish at 15"? Sounds like an honest fishing report. Looks like you had a good time Nate.
[signature]
[cool]hey Senkonate, Thanks for the report. Glad you and bassrods had a great time and had some good success to. Hopefully my luck will be good to on Sunday when Im planning on hitting jordenelle for some bass action
[signature]
It was a fun day....It was one of those days when no one was getting the bigger ones.....

But we could say it was the TV film crew for being there with the state kids fishing champs..[Wink][sly]

But like the other boats said yesterday we just beat them up to much..
[signature]
Your right about the great views in the morning as the sun is coming up. Tuesdays sunrise was one of the best part of the day in the float tube.
[signature]