Fishing Forum

Full Version: 4th weekend
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
last attempt at posting these pics. fished on the snake in idaho here are the pics have been timed out on 3 times now so no description.
[signature]
Nice browns!where on the snake was it? were you flyfishing?

GOOD FISHIN TO YA!!!!!!!!!!
[signature]
Nice Browns Xman, how big was that second one. WH2
[signature]
Those are nice fish. What section of the Snake were you on?
[signature]
Nice pics Xman! Looks like you had a blast. There has been alot of discussion lately over line color. I noticed yours was yellow. What type of line is it? Just curious. Thanks, Al
[signature]
Xman, those are beauties, big browns on light spinning tackle, Great fun!!Would you share your technique? Tx, Hose
[signature]
type of line i use is high vis stren 6lb test with a leader blue fluorescent stren 6lb. fish were caugth on the south fork of the snake. my technique is the same for all fish i catch. home made jigs.

as for size and weight i didnt weigh them or measure them. wanted them back in the water as fast as i could. my guess is the smallest was around 3 lbs the one taken by my pole was around 5 lbs and around 24 or so inches. the biggest one we guessed at 8 lbs or so and around 29 or 30 in. those are my best guesses.
[signature]
Nice pigs there X , Now you got me wanting to hook a brown .
[signature]
Love those fish. So how many did you end up with probable a couple hundred. Sure would be nice if every fish were like those.
[signature]
Yep I think its green river time soon. My buddy spent the weekend up at the green floating it in his canoe. he said it was real fun till they dumped the canoe and lost their rods.[mad] They did pretty good but no huge ones. I wanna catch so many fish but I dont have all the time to go. What do I do about this problem?[mad][crazy]haha

GOOD FISHIN TO YA'ALL!!!!!!!!!!!
[signature]
really it was quite slow as far as quantity of fish. i may have caught 15 or so in 3 days of fishing. only a couple hours a day. but the bigger fish made up for the lack of alot of fish. that is summer fishing though and i knew it might be like that. it was the first time i had been there so i learned alot about the area in just a couple of days.
[signature]