Fishing Forum

Full Version: The future of hunting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The future of hunting is in good hands.
Her first deer ever and she can't wait to go again .
[signature]
Totaly Awsome...

looks like tender vittles...

Give her my congrats...

Tell her she's one up on me this year.. [cool] I am still looking for my first for the season....

And my goodness, she's all grown up !!! Last time I sawer her she bairly stood taller than a canoe paddle... Has that much time realy passed? and Where did it go?
[signature]
Lucky she looks like her mom..congrats ...oh and she's got my coat on LOL
[signature]
well, I got me an antlerless pic to show off here in a few days when I get time to get it uploaded from my camera.

I'm still looking for a christmas tree to hang my orniments on.

I have been sitting till well after dark to see if anything is comming in after shooting hours just so as I can say I saw something that day. [angelic]

it helps me to stay in my seat to know if something is even there at some point of the day. [crazy]
[signature]
I haven't had anything in our area to draw a bead on since the youngest harvested her animal .
Up at deercamp I had my usual luck , all does and no antlerless tags to use in that area .
One guy in our group had a 8 point come out 15 feet from him as he was taking a break and had his gun down .
I found scrapes in various areas that were in different stages of activity , some fresh and active some haven't been tended to in a while .
Did a lot of map marking for next year and with luck will have time enough to take the opening week off for the hunt .
Good luck on your hunting , maybe the deer will favor us a bit more during black powder season .
[signature]