Fishing Forum

Full Version: Favorite?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What is your favorite lure and how do you use it? [Wink]
[signature]
[crazy] Open water or icefishing ? , deep or shallow ? , slow or fast ? , night or day? , there are so many ways and so many lures, its hard to pick !!

Flagmanonice..............I like using the lure that the fish are biting on !!! LOL
[signature]
Right now, I prefer jigs tipped with live bait or Berkeley's now Powerbait Naturals. I'm starting to experiment with other things now. Maybe I'll soon have a new favorite!
[signature]
[Wink] Your on the right track rat !!!!!!!
[signature]
Thanks Flaggy! I'm trying to get used to crankbaits right now. Since this 1-Shot showed up over here with BigFish stickers in the box, I've been playing with it. Not really sure how well I'm doin' since I haven't had one bite yet.
[signature]
Well, I have a new favorite. It's caught more fish for me this year than anything else I've used. It's called "nightcrawlers". [Tongue]

Just kidding. I've only used meat for bait 4 times this open water season. My new favorite is the Mimic Minnow.
[signature]
[reply]
Well, I have a new favorite. It's caught more fish for me this year than anything else I've used. It's called "nightcrawlers". [Tongue]

Just kidding. I've only used meat for bait 4 times this open water season. My new favorite is the Mimic Minnow. [/reply]

hay there bud hows them mimic minnows working out that i gave you..

flag how hard would it be you think to get rat up here and fish with us ??[Wink]
[signature]
[Tongue]Would'nt take much if he could afford the gas !!!
Also , make sure your insurance is paid up , cause I don't know how good he can cast !! LOL . I have only ice fished with him !!

I'm going to try to make it out this weekend , but the wife is starting to get the honey-do list out , and also , bear baiting starts tommorro !! GeZZZ , where did the summer go ??????

Be safe guys >>>.
[signature]
flag, ddr been i my boat before he does know how to fish and is a great caster too...
[signature]
Yeah, I'm getting better at casting. Been practicing a bit. I haven't thrown any rods in the water upon casting lately. [Tongue]
[signature]