Fishing Forum

Full Version: Big Fish Through the Ice Pics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Just read Van Dam's post about luck or skill with big fish, now lets see some pics! Any species, panfish. trout, cat, burbot, I dont care. If its a big one, and through the ice Let's See It!!
[signature]
[inline 42inchMac.jpg]
[signature]
[inline "First Laker.JPG"]
[signature]
One of many big brown through the ice.
[signature]
well there not from utah but i think they may fit the bill of what your looking for. Big Grin nice lakers!!! i love how you guys are on the ice an only in long sleeve shirts! definetly wouldnt get away with that to often in wisconsin Tongue
[signature]
Dude, you need a bigger hole![laugh]
[signature]
Great looking fish. I think I have seen you some where, aren't you Wilson from Home Improvement?[Wink]
[signature]
hey i know the guy that took that pic!! lol

here are some of mine:
[signature]
Yep, those are all beautiful fish. I'd be happy with any of em. Nice work fellas!
[signature]
yeah I bet you do,, LMAO!

We need to gitR done again soon because I feel Mack fever building real strong ol' buddy, lol..
You think 3M is up for another long and puckery walk on thin ice?? LMAO!

Hey 3M?? What ya think?
[signature]
well get off your duff and let's get going.. i'm ready for a full 1,000,000 pucker! [:p].. as long as a big mac is in the deal a long the way..
[signature]
I caught this at a spot a friend showed me. I can't disclose where. No PMs please.
[signature]
I just want to know what kind of bait your using...lol[Tongue]
[signature]
[#ff0000]Fuzzy.......... Show off LOL[/#ff0000]
[#ff0000]Them are all great look fish [Wink][/#ff0000]
[signature]
How big was the fish the dude caught in the background on your 27 incher pic...lol[laugh][laugh][laugh].

It looks like its pullin pretty hard[fishon]
[signature]
[#ff0000]That was his bait LOL [Wink][/#ff0000]
[signature]
Nice looking fish Fuzzy. :-)
[signature]
Just curious, were you fishing on one of the Big Lakes (Superior or Michigan) those are some great fish and nice pictures.
[signature]
please correct me if im wrong, but dident you catch a new state record C&R splake last year?
[signature]
yes i did the 27 inch splake in the pic i put up is the new C/R record splake.. cought at Joe's Valley Res. the 17 of jan last year.. [sly]
[signature]
Pages: 1 2 3