Fishing Forum

Full Version: 22 Rifle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is anybody selling a 22 rifle? also which has more power a 3x7 scope or a 4x32 scope? Thanks
[signature]
3x7 scope
4x32 scope

The first number is the power and the second is the size of the optic glass at the end in millimeters.

So unless their is a typo with the first one the 4x32 scope is more powerful with a lens that is 5x larger.
[signature]
I have a 3x7x20 scope on a 22. It is more powerfull then the 4 power as it goes up to 7 power but has less field of view at 20 instead of 40.
[signature]
Gallenson's gun shop in Salt Lake has some sweet deals on 22 rifles and scopes. I bought my 22 Marlin with scope there. I've had a hard time finding 22 ammo, if you find some let me know please.
[signature]
For some reason Dicks sporting goods always has 22 long in stock most of the time. I have not checked for a couple weeks but they even had them during Xmas time. I just dont think people go there for ammo or something. I will let you know if I make it over there any time soon.
[signature]
Head up to Logan, walmart, calranch, Al's sports, they all have lots of .22 ammo.
[signature]
I have to agree with you.

It has been tough to find the decent brands of .22 LR in stock in the salt lake area.

And has been just as bad for my favorite Winchester varmints in 22-250 40rd boxs. (Bunny Gernades)[Wink]

Now you went and done it now I have to go rabbit hunting tomorow[Wink] Just went and did inventory 80 rounds of 22-250,800rds .22lr good to go!

Walley guy:

I picked up a remington 597 .22lr and two thirty round clips, I didn't scope it because I don't feel you need to scope a .22 but just wanted to say I am very happy with the accuracy right out of the box shots 1" groups at 50yrds with CCI mini mags.on a good rest.[Smile] and I have about 40 rabbits with it so far. Sweet little plinker for the money.
[img]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/MICHAE%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.png[/img][inline 597-prod.ashx.jpeg]
[signature]