Fishing Forum

Full Version: POOR BASS !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: HOLL7787CustomImage0526513.jpg][size 1]I COUGHT THIS STRANGE LARGEMOUTH BASS ON JUNE 11TH 2003 . HERE IN MICHIGAN .

IT WASEN'T UNTILL I READ AN ARTICAL FROM THE FREE TWO YEAR SUBSCRIPTION OF FEILD AND STREAM MAGASINE THAT BIGFISHTACKLE.COM GAVE 5000 OF US MEMBERS ( BY THE WAY , JUST ONE OF THE MANY FREE GIFTS THAT I HAVE GOTTEN HERE ) THAT I REALISED JUST WHAT THESE MARKINGS WERE .

IN MY FREE JULY 2003 ISSUE , PAGE 19 , CAME MY ANSWER TO THIS MYSTERY .

I WASEN'T TOO HAPPY WITH WHAT I DISCOVERED . I GOTTA TELL YOU THIS FREE GIFT FROM BFT IS ONE OF THE BEST EDUCATIONAL TOOLS AN OUTDOORSMAN CAN HAVE . FOR ME "FREE BECAME PRICELESS ", BECAUSE KNOWLEDGE OPENS ALL DOORS .

THANKS BFT AND FEILD AND STREAM ! [/size]
[signature]
so why is the fish all messed up??? you never told us.

joe
[signature]
Is this the result of the fish seeing too many faces like yours? LOL. Sorry, couldn't help myself. It does look bad. Would be nice to know what caused it instead of you hoarding all the knowledge to yourself.
[signature]

Hey there lonehunter,

If you're not telling, do you think you could give me the creatures email address so I could inquire as to the cause of the mishap and present state of health? hee hee hee

There has been an increase in violent crime throughout the US recently so it wouldn't suprise me if you made a daring rescued of some sort.

JapanRon
[signature]
it got you guys's curious ? [Smile]

i gave all the helpfull hints on where to get the answer ![Wink]

field and stream , july 2003 issue , page 19 !!!!!!!! it even has a picture !

at $15.00 bucks a gift subscription for a year , x 2 years ,x 5000 , well thats a whole latta' fingers and tows for me to count ! major coinage this site gives to it's members - free ! and thats just one of the many things we get for free !

( sounds like i'm doing a comercial for the site , don't it ? [Wink]) but i gotta tell ya , sponsors support this site for us , that's why we have free membership and great prises like this . WE GOTTA SUPORT THEM TOO !

so , i guess i'll leave the answer up to another member to post , or you guy's can get a subscrption from our magasine rack here on the boards !

once in a while a guy gets to be a stinker for a day , today's my day ! [sly]LOL !!
[signature]
HAHAHAHA AIN,T WE A SMART ---. HAHA YA YOUR A RIGGIN! HAHA YA I LOVE THIS SITE TOO. THAT IS A GOOD WAYS TO GIT EM GOIN THOUGH HAHA. I GUESS I,LL JUST HAVE TO GIT ONE TOO. MA USE TO GIT ME THE FIELD AND STREAM OUTDOOR LIFE AND ANOTHER ONE ON THE HUNTIN. I HAVEN,T GOT EM IN YEARS CAUSE I USE TO HAVE TROUBLE SITTIN STILL THAT LONG. HAHA BUT NOW I GOT LITTLE MORE TIME TO READ. SO ON A BAD DAY I WILL. WELL TAKE CARE WE HAD A BALL. CLIFF CAUGHT A 14LB SALMON IN THE RIVER HAPPY!! HAHA AND A BIG WALLEYE. jack lost a couple salmon, kings that,s what cliffs was, and he lost a BIG northern. i kept sayin let him run with it, stop eatit, but he got too casited to. hahahe was fishin with perch good size perch!1 and i was the dase. caught 4 big bass with them. and they were big dase.cliff and jack were bustin each other all the time. haha see who can cast the farthest, who can loose the most lures haha. which they did. hha i think jack lost the most. i even went and got my own fishin box which i never had. cause all i ever fishied with was the nite crawlers and minnow so i never believed in on. i,d stick it in my pockets. haha sinkers IF NEEDED, hooks bait. broke down and got lures?? for me?? haha. anywasy learned alot had fun and the guys at the bait shop membered me fromn WAY BACK. I AIN,T ASHAMED TO SAY HOW MANY YEARS! HAHA BOUT 18 YEARS AGO!! WELL TALK LATER MARE MISSED YOU GUYS. HEY FLAG JOE! DRS TOO!
[signature]
SOUNDS LIKE YOU GUYS HAD A REAL GOOD TIME FISHING MARE !

AIN'T NOTHING LIKE A GOOD TIME FISHIN ON VACATION !

THE BASS HAD LMBV , (Large Mouth Bass Virus ) it's a slow death for the bass .
[signature]
ya i was surprised that ist said in the book not to eat em i wondered what it was. what causes it do ya know?? we thru em all back. had fun catchen em though. jack got a 5-6lber. it was lucky the salmon fit on the grill. haha just barely. haha thanks we did.
[signature]
oh, you meanin this one huh?? well the ones over to pulaski we couldn,t eat either that,s what i was meanin. we had to thrw them back too. they had somethin.
[signature]