Fishing Forum

Full Version: Fish finder
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Was looking at replacing my 15 year old hummingbird fish finder. Budget is about 200 bucks, was looking at the 570 humming bird. Anyone use this fish finder and if so what are the pro's and con's of it. Are if u have any other suggestions for a fish finder that is in my budget range please leave the info for it so i can check it out. Also where can i get one of those cool BFT shirts at[fishin]
[signature]
The 570 is the upgrade from the 565 which is pretty decent. I think you will enjoy it. The 565 has a dual cone and you can actually see you bait on it as you move it around. [cool]
[signature]
ended up getting the 565 was on clearance. 125 bucks normal was like 200 at walmart. couldn't pass up the deal. like it so far havent set up dual beam are figure it out but still messing with it[fishin].
[signature]
You will like it. I rigged one up on my toon this year. I have seen it work on ice this last winter and was very impressed. Here are some pics, enjoy![cool]
[signature]