Fishing Forum

Full Version: One volunteer please!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After some trial and error, I have whipped up two really cool looking woven nymphs. After I got the hang of the weave, they went quick. These are a type of pheasant tail nymph. I need someone to PM me with their address and will send them out provided you can promise me the following [cool]:

1. Take some close up pictures and post them here so I can get some feedback. I don't have the ability to do macro photography so this would help me.
2. Take them out fishing and try them out. If they are successful, either post a message here or PM me.

I am going to tie up two more and try them, I just want to see how someone else does.

In return, I will give the person six more when I get them tied. I think they look good, but I am not trying to catch myself.

Thanks.

katghoti
[signature]
PM sent!!!!
[signature]
dang you are fast sis.. LOL>.. but to me you are the obvious choice... plus Im not sure I could do the macro photography... cant wait to see the pics and the results..

MacFly [cool]
[signature]