Fishing Forum

Full Version: Jordenelle smallies?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How's the Jordenelle for smallies now or in the next few weeks? Too early, wait awhile? I'm a Tuber and no boat!
Would probably walk in from the N. end. Come on Bassrods. give it up. [Wink]
[signature]
I was wondering the same thing! Anyone know the water temp? I am dieing for some smally action.
[signature]
I was up there today and the water temp was 46* Though I did not fish for bass.
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Nobody fishing...no reports. [/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]You might be disappointed if you try to walk in from the Kamas Hwy. All blocked off now. No access.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
Well I might just have to go up friday and see what I can find anyway. Might still be a little soon with the water still that cold though.
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]My guess is that you will really have to use your sonar to find fish...and most of them will be at least 30 feet deep. But, if there is a day or two of "decent" weather there will always be a few that move shallower.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Water temps have to get above about 60 before they move shallower all over the lake. [/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Good luck.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
Sounds like the only way to fish it now is to pay a fee and no dogs unless on a leash which is difficult from a tube?
[signature]
[quote Leaky33] Sounds like the only way to fish it now is to pay a fee and no dogs unless on a leash which is difficult from a tube?[/quote]

[cool][#0000ff]Just get Sparky a hat like yours and set him up in his own float tube. He is a lot better looking than some of the other dudes on the lake...especially the power squadron guys. Might have to work on his casting technique to keep from blowing it.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Discrimination I tell ya.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
I am on a iap top so I can not post up the pictures, but I just got back from the Nell got 6 browns from 21" to 27" one bow one cut and 3 bass at 17" to 18 1/2" and was blown off the lake..

Will post more when we get our computer back ...

Leaky if the wind stops and the sun shines it could be good, but just not yet...
[signature]
Sent you a pm. Maybe you could give me some advice on where to tube now that my favorite fishing area, N.E. portion bays that I used to walk into are apparently out of reach now. PM would probably be preferable?? [:/]
[signature]