Fishing Forum

Full Version: SpurHunter, Big G, Flathead, 6-2-10, DW, Catfinger
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
<br /> Explored some new grabblin water today with my buddies from Big Daddys. Started with a boat and hit 5 places without finding a single hole. <br /> Loaded the boat and drove to another place, again without luck. <br /> Don and Skyler left and said, you might try that place we drove by with a couple people fishing. So we did, and while I talked to them they thought it would be cool to see it done. So we got to it. Storm found a hole that was deep and I was actually entering it from the side position and she said, I felt one! After a while I moved into that opening and the fight commenced with this fish. It took over an hour, and I FINALLY got it out at 9:20 PM! It was a little dark, but i wasn't giving up on that sucker. I had it in a funky hole when I got it to the entrance, and hollered for Storms help. She was able to lip it and help drag it out. <br /> Enjoy the night-time cell quality! LOL<br /> <br /> http://i706.photobucket.com/albums/ww68/....jpg<br /> <br />