Fishing Forum

Full Version: Evanston Fireworks?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So my family has decided that since we can't really do the "Good" fireworks here in Utah legally..... we are taking a Friday night trip to Evanston. Here is our plan..... Leave SLC around 5pm and go to Jolly Jacs for the fireworks.... Then heading over to eat at Bon Rico's....Probably have a steak......And then after we are done there we want to fire up the lighters and send some flaming rockets into the air. So here is my issue..... My Brother talked to someone at the city offices in Evanston on the phone and he was told that they only allow fireworks with in city limits on the 3rd and 4th. He then called the county fire marshall and was told that we could light fireworks outside of the Evanston City limits on Friday. Anyone familiar enough with Evanston to know a good place outside of city limits that we could do this?

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Thanks!
Cdragon
[signature]
The wind has Evingston dryer than a lizard track, might be kind of a fire hazard right now.
[signature]