Fishing Forum

Full Version: need to get ahold of some members
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i still have flags that were flown in iraq for some members.... i dont have screen names, just names, if you know of these people please say so!

Last name: Omer
Wade Headnick
Kent Saxey
Don and Jill Jarvis
Gary and Debbie Dejong

these folks sent a mess of stuff over to the 18th ABN in iraq and i had US Flags flown over the MNC-I HQ and they come with a neat certificate showing that. please if anyone knows of these people have them get in touch with me right away.
[signature]
Don Jarvis is [url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/community/community.cgi?do=user_page;pg=user_profile_view.html;username=BigBassaholic"]BigBassaholic[/url]
[signature]
yep thats me...... I will PM you my phone number,,, thanks..
[signature]
I know a Wade Head[font "Arial"][#008000][size 3]r[/size][/#008000][/font]ick that used to be on this site.
[signature]
Zach,

The Omer you are looking for is Ed Omer, I think the screen name is FishnEd or something.
[signature]
thanks guys, i need to get these peoples addy's so i can mail there flags for them.... they are still folded, i folded them myself
[signature]
My flag is on my dresser in my bedroom, great gesture and thanks for your service, just sent a buddy to Afganistan this week.
[signature]
Hey Zack,

Yeah, Ed Omer is me. I spoke with your brother last year before he deployed and he told me he had my flag. I figured I would get ahold of him when he got back, Just keep putting it on a back burner. I would love to hook up with you sometime soon and get it from you. Maybe we could throw some flies while we're at it?

I will PM you with my phone number.

Also, Kent Saxey is a friend of mine. He is not a BFT member, but he is a Viet Nam vet and when he got wind of what we were doing, he wanted to get involved. He was the one who bought stuff like the 10,000 yard spool of line and the big packs of hooks and sinkers. By the way, next time you are in at Fish Tech, be sure and tell Byron thanks. He sold us that shit at below cost when he found out where it was going. Anyway, I will be glad to get his flag to him if you wish, or give you his address.

Thanks again for your service, I look forward to meeting you, Ed
[signature]
Get hold of me when you want to fish Ed.
[signature]
Wade Headnick -- SENT
Kent Saxey -- SENT
Don and Jill Jarvis -- SENT
Gary and Debbie Dejong -- SENT

YAY for work allowing me to do background checks on anyone i want, i hope i got the addresses right...
[signature]
So it looks like you have been able to contact everyone on your list. Is that correct Zak?
[signature]
sorat, i had to do a semi background check on some names, but BB'aholic and Fishened and one more (cant think off the top of my head) got in touch with me.
[signature]
thank you very much I got the flag in the mail today and the wife already is talking about finding a case for the flag and a frame for the certificate..... see you on the water.....
[signature]