Fishing Forum

Full Version: Private messages won't forward - Mods?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[font "Verdana"][#ff0000]I can't get my private messages to forward to email. I have checked all the boxes, clicked all the buttons, refreshed all the caches that I can find and still nada. I haven't been getting watched forum notifications for awhile either. [/#ff0000][/font]
[font "Verdana"][#ff0000]The troubles started when we switched internet providers and the email I signed up with no longer exsists. Crazy thing, replies to posts on the boards seem to get through OK. Any ideas? I don't think my spam checker is the trouble as they don't seem to wind up in junk mail either. Thanx guys.[/#ff0000][/font]
[signature]
We all seem to have this problem from time to time. In case you missed it, here is a link to a thread about this very subject: [url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/forum/Utah_Fishing_Forum_C55/gforum.cgi?post=574957;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;page=unread#unread"]http://www.bigfishtackle.com/forum/Utah_Fishing_Forum_C55/gforum.cgi?post=574957;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;page=unread#unread[/url]
Hope if helps.
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Don't feel bad. I have not changed anything in my internet provider, email service or BFT profile information for several years. But several months ago I stopped getting email notifications of replies to posts and private messages. I have to check everything one at a time. [/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]I have contacted HQ several times. A couple of times I suddenly got a burst of a whole bunch of emails...going back for weeks. Then nothing again. I gave up. For me it is easier to just follow the threads and check my BFT messages than to have to wade through all of the email notifications.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
I finally just switched mine to the free BFT email you get with your account. A few late messages here and there but most things now make it through. For what it is worth.
[signature]