Fishing Forum

Full Version: I'm a bad boy!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sorry about the previous post w/o pics. My bad!

For some reason I haven't posted here for a while, so bad on me. Don't know why. [blush] Thought I'd just post a very brief pic. summary of my 2010 tubing stuff at Mantua, Twin, Weston, Condie, etc.

[inline "Nr. 4.jpg"]

[inline Nr.1.jpg]

[inline "Nr. 2.jpg"]

[inline "Nr. 5.jpg"][inline "Nr. 6.jpg"]
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]All is forgiven. But I am sure some of those fish won't forgive you, even if you were nice enough to invite them home for dinner.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]How's your furry kid doing?[/#0000ff]
[signature]
Doing much better, but it's probably going to every bit of a full year. The re-hab people and the vet are convinced he shouldn't need an operation and will probably recover pretty well. [Smile] Letting him run free a bit and fetch sticks in the golf course pond now. Just have to keep reminding myself that he isn't as good as he looks. Already have over done it a few times.
[signature]
Nice fish !!! Im sure they were safely released [angelic] NOT.
Its all good. Diner is diner.
I hope Sparkinator gets well soon.
I just took my cat to the vet for dental work . $400.00
later .........................
Anyways, thank you for sharing.
[signature]
Most this year were released. Didn't have many pics. of em since I kept forgetting my camera. [blush] Thus mostly pics. of the guys I brought home for din-din. [Smile]
[signature]
You have been very busy indeed. Nice fish.[cool]
[signature]
Those are some nice fish! Glad you have been getting out and having a good time.

Good to hear that Sparky is continuing to impove.
[signature]
Hey girl, want to hear from ya more !!! [Smile] We have far, far tooooooo few ladies posting. I for one, being a dirty old man, look forward to the female side posting. [Wink]
[signature]