Fishing Forum

Full Version: BassERT, Chickamauga, Crappie and Bass, 8-12-10, just me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Got out at around 7<br />The "C" dock was inhabited, so I went upstream.<br />Went past the 5 guys sharing the only hole at CFP markers. (see Labman's report)<br /><br />I tried a new spot and got 3 barely crappies on a patriot w/ tail light.<br />Decided to get out of the way and went and hid at a producing spot and got hot with a ghastly minnow on a 16 right at 15 to 18 FOW.<br />I had a few 11 to 11.5 and then 2 biggies and my 16th TARP of the year.<br /><br />Had a hungry heron nearby and he had fish up to half his neck!<br /><br />Anyhoo, I tried some new water and had a few more little ones.<br /><br />I finished with 17 crappie of all sizes with 9 being box quality sized fish.<br />I had a 3lb LM that was fun, but right behind catching it, I threw at a bunch of minners and got a 13+ inch spot that thought he was a smallie.<br />Great fun on the 4 lb test!<br /><br />I left at 11 after trying out one last spot<br />Waiting for the weather to break!!!<br /> emoCool