Fishing Forum

Full Version: BassERT, Chickamauga, Crappie and Bass, 8-23-10, Wife
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Got out early and headed for a dock that I wanted to try, but, too bad someone was already there.<br />Good thing we filled up the boat with gas.<br />So off we go on a trip to find fish.<br /><br />We passed Norman and headed to a place I thought might work and sure enough it did emoAngler <br /><br />Before we knew it we had caught 17 fine crappie with 2 being short (11-).<br />I got a nice smallie that surprised me with the fight for a 15 incher!<br /><br />We stayed with the pa in crystal with a tail light on a 32 head.<br />If you moved it, no luck. But if you dead-sticked it then, fish on! emoFish <br /><br />They were stacked way in the back on one dock we fished and all you had to do was get it there and the nice fish would jump on.<br />We tried another spot, but the fish were a lot shorter there and were hitting a better variety of baits.<br />OOOOoops there goes the tip on my favorite rig!<br /><br />Oh well we just have to press on.<br />Susan started tearing them up and when the frenzy ended, we ended up with 30 crappie<br />1 3.5 lb LM,<br />1 fat smallie<br />1 Alabama smallmouth that was about 3 lbs.<br /><br />Hopefully we will do good tomorrow