Fishing Forum

Full Version: couple hours at pineveiw
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
went to pineveiw for a couple hours this afternoon.
fished the spring creek area from 1 p.m. till 3 p.m. first fish was a nice smallie
second was a mud cat and the boaters started to get a little out of control.
had one buzz within about 15 feet of me several times loading and unloading
people from the shore, hoped they would hit bottom and destroy daddys nice boat
as it was pretty shallow and there was probably about a dozen teenagers on it.
Will probably hit it up again in the am tomorrow.
[signature]
Very nice smallie there. Good luck tomorrow.

[fishin] [cool]
[signature]
Cool thanks for sharing your picture with us thats a dandy smallmouth bass I hope tomorrow is better than today for you. Catch one for me [Smile]
[signature]
It wasnt a bad day, I kind of expected the boaters. After the mud cat was caught i probably fished for another hour with several hits and some follows but no hook ups.
I still need to get my first muskie so i will probably be there whenever i get the chance.
here is another pic of the bass kind of hard to get a good pic when you are by yourself on a tube.
[signature]
[cool] Wow thats a hog smallmouth bass for sure congratulations nice catch
[signature]
thanks for report. nice bass.
hope to get up there Sunday morning. before the kids talk daddy into letting them use the boat.[laugh]
[signature]
there wasnt many boaters out and the only ones i had a problem with was the boat load of teenagers,one was kinda entertaining to watch the were barefoot water skiing and would go ripping by at a safe distance from me with someone dragging on their back or belly. The boaters don't seem to come out in full force till it warms up good outside around 1:30.
[signature]