Fishing Forum

Full Version: ndian Bay or Bust
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hadn't been back to Starv since Catch-a-Cure, over three months ago. Buddy & I interested in some perchin' before the REAL fall weather settles in. Launched at Indian Bay. Pics from BFTer hookngrinnin's recent post right on. Submerged rocks far enough away for safe launch, but better plan on getting wet 'cuz of not enough decline. Water up to car-door & then it's time for a push-off. Having to wade any deeper in that cold fall water and I would have passed the audition for the Vienna Boys' Choir. Fished from 10:30-2:30. Small perchlettes until we found the jumbotrons the last two hrs, in less than 10' , across Saddle between two islands in Bunny Gulch. Big thanx to TubeDude for pre-fishing info. Spent some time walleye searching, but nothing doing there. Bluebird day & some nice fillets.
[signature]
[cool][#4040ff]Glad you found something besides the dinksters.[/#4040ff]
[#4040ff][/#4040ff]
[#4040ff]Hope you didn't GPS that spot and hope to fish it under the hard deck. I kinda doubt it will hold up.[/#4040ff]
[signature]