Fishing Forum

Full Version: heath j, Ocoee/Hiwassee, Crappie, LAKE FORK JIG REVIEW.., 11/4, Solo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hit the mouth of the Ocoee today to try out my newly purchased Lake Fork crappie jigs and I managed a keeper off the 2nd cast, BUT the other bites I got only ripped the lure in half and @ $3.29 emoEek a pack I will most likely not be buyin em as often because I can limit out on 1 BG Baby Shad and use it a couple more times to boot. They do have amazing action but they are also alot bigger than I had expected which I feel contributed to some missed fish. Crappie seemed to just wanna smack at it like they do sometimes, well at least for me that is. I swapped over to the new twin tail BG Shad and I caught 4 short fish I still have some time I would like to spend with the lures but I don't think I will be loadin my tackle box with them like I have the BG's. emoThumbsup <br />VID REVIEW http://www.youtube.com/user/EastTennesse...rZApyzCOD0