Fishing Forum

Full Version: a whole lot of guests !!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Howdy all. Just wanted to say hi to any body checking out this site for the first time. Just checked out who is on line and it showed over 160 guests visiting.

I would like to say be great to see some new names and input come into the boards. It is free after all, the way I see it is the more registered users the more information that is passed on the better our sport is preserved.

Once again hello to everyone.[Smile]
[signature]
Well said!

Take a minute and sign up all! We want to hear from you!
[signature]
I would like to suggest that someone start printing, and offering, trading cards (perhaps based on baseball cards?). Of course that someone would have to have pictures of the different species (underwater photography?) in natural settings. I, for one, would be interested in such an interprise (not of Star Trek fame) and would be interested in collecting them. Of course there would have to be a condition, you have to catch the species first. Wouldn't this be great for kids in order to start them fishing correctly? Just a thought.
[signature]
need to go one step further with that

in clude cards with rigging (terminal set ups)

and clasic lures (lures that have been around for 25+ years)
[signature]
[cool] and don't forget the southbend superdupers and the old phoebes.
[signature]
haah is that old phobes or fogies?? haha i,m an old fogie. so should member some of them ol lures. haha later
[signature]
hey there guy, yessa i love gittin on here and bullin with everybody, especilly that ol, lonehunter and dave and ssor. tcool and ya can learn alot. later see i don,tknow everythin! haha i said it . haha later
[signature]
THERE ARE A LOT OF OLDIES BUT GOODIES STILL IN MY TACKLE BOX.[cool]
[signature]
HAHA MINE TOO!! EVEN THE OLD COUNTRY SONGS HAHA LATER!!HAHA
[signature]
HAHA REMINDS MOE OF WHAT JESUS SAID CAST YOUR LINES TO THE OTHER SIDE.
[signature]