Fishing Forum

Full Version: Found and Bought! 5600 FL a.k.a. 5600 Plus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Hey guys,

Mystery Solved!

George (the tackle guys) at the Golden West College swap meet just sold me two (2) brand new Abu garcia 5600 FL or a.k.a. Plus this morning. Yeeeeeeeeeeee Hawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Thanks for the kind efforts to help me locate this fine reel.

JapanRon
[signature]
Great to hear that. [Smile]
[signature]
congradulatioms ! and thank you ! i found one too , but i was thinking obout the price i would have to " pay " for it .

mrs, phillis gunkbottom , a 98 year resident of the over the hill and down the gulley retirement home has one too . being a gentelman , i will not give you the details of the arangement she proposed . i can say thou , i will remain faithful to my wife and i can return the two 5 gallon bottles of jack daniels i orderd for the event . , did i mention , phillis dosen't drink ?

i have forwarded mrs, gunkbottoms address to george , please take very good care of your new replacement parts , if george replaces his inventory the next one will cost you plenty .

congradulations once again ron , good deal for you and me , lol !
[signature]
[cool] Hey JR,

I'm always glad to here success stories. Congrats and hope your new companions workout well for you.
[signature]